Bisquick Clone Recipe

I flora a recipe, recently, that I genuinely wanted to try, however, it called for 1 loving loving cup of commercial Bisquick, an exceptional I don't ordinarily stock inward my pantry.  I wasn't likewise keen on buying a whole box of Bisquick (when I alone needed a loving loving cup of it) hence I went Internet surfing for a Bisquick clone recipe.

I flora several but they all called for shortening (not just what I was looking for). Then I flora the side yesteryear side recipe, which uses Canola unsmooth stone oil (on http://www.food.com/ )  I used it to construct biscuits for dinner this flush as good as we were VERY pleased with the light, flaky results. They were genuinely similar to commercial Bisquick biscuits (picky-picky wife said the were much ameliorate than Bisquick) as good as you lot tin NOT beat out the convenience!! I yell upwards to motion along a canister of this mix inward my pantry from correct away on.

This recipe tin easily alive on doubled or tripled as good as I dearest that the ingredients are e'er on hand.

BISQUICK CLONE MIX

4½ cups all utilization flour
4 tablespoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
10 tablespoons Canola oil

Whisk everything together (I used my stand upwards upwardly mixer with the whisk attachment) but a manus whisk would run merely every bit well, it testament await similar this.

Store this mixture inward a container with a tight fitting lid (at room temperature) for upwardly to half-dozen weeks. Use it just similar you lot would for ANY recipe that calls for Bisquick (biscuits, muffins, pancakes, pot pie crusts, etc.). It non alone saves a lot of money, but it tastes groovy too!!
BISCUITS (makes 6)

2¼ cups Bisquick Clone Mix
2/3 loving loving cup milk

Mix with a spoon until it comes together, as good as hence plow out onto your counter that has been dusted with a piddling more than of the dry out out mix (don't utilization flour). Knead lightly 10 times, as good as hence pat to 1/2" thick. Cut with 2½" biscuit cutter. Place on greased cookie canvass (I utilization parchment) as good as brush with melted butter. The melted butter is optional, but we similar them that way.

Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes (my electrical oven took 12 minutes).
I flora a neat Bisquick recipe site that has lots of interesting recipes: CLICK HERE

Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing