Handy Kitchen Tips

I dear handy kitchen tips, don't you?  I don't know how many times I've had i of those Homer Simpson "D'oh!!" moments when I run across something that I never see of...yet seems thence obvious...like this tip:

Did yous know that the plastic lid from a Parmesan container testament likewise tally a regular mouth mason jar?  How handy is that !?!??


This side by times side tip is super handy for gift wrapping season, never convey to "find" the finish of the tape....D'ho!!


Did yous know that cranberry sauce freezes well? We are empty nesters likewise I loathe opening a tin bath of cranberry sauce, (or worse yet...make it) likewise together with so non alive able to role it all.  I plant life that if yous put it inwards a mason appall (with plenty of chief room) it freezes well. It never freezes solid, thence yous tin bath scoop out what yous involve (completely frozen it is soundless the consistency of H2O H2O ice cream) likewise together with so put the remainder of the appall back inwards the freezer.  15-20 minutes at room temp or an sixty minutes inwards the refrigerator likewise it is solely as practiced as fresh cranberry sauce!! We role a lot more than these days (for baked chicken) because its e'er inwards the freezer!!

Remember Tang?  I buy it inwards gallon cans from Costco likewise inwards i lawsuit a month or so, I put 2 cups of it inwards my dishwasher likewise run a super hot cycle through. The dishwasher gets sparkling construct create clean likewise smells fantastic!!

I purchase reason beef inwards majority packages, likewise so separate likewise freeze it.  I plant life that if yous air current the reason beef (tightly) amongst plastic air current BEFORE yous put it into a Ziploc bag, there will be ZERO freezer bath or H2O H2O ice crystals. Also, since there is solely the 2 of us, I separate the burger into a wide become inwards at of sizes...some as footling as 1/4 pound; I likewise so put all of the mini-packages into i big Ziploc handbag likewise freeze...it plant neat likewise a lot less waste.

Do yous involve room temperature cream cheese inwards a hurry?  Take an 8 ounce block out of the wrapper likewise microwave it, on high, for 13 seconds. Do yous involve room temperature butter inwards a hurry?  Grate the butter onto a while of waxed paper likewise allow it sit down downward for a few minutes.


This footling refrigerator magnet, inwards the shape of a Pyrex criterion loving loving cup has been on my refrigerator for at to the lowest score 20 years likewise I raise to it all of the time.  I've had it thence long that I can't even out think where it came from, I solely know that it has been ultra handy likewise has answered many cooking questions for me over the years. If yous e'er run across one, or notice a similar one...grab it, yous testament non alive sorry.




Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing