Oven Poached Eggs !!

A dearest friend of mine, posted a video (from Foodstyle.com)about
poaching eggs in the oven equally good equally I was quite intrigued. Not only can poaching eggs, inwards the traditional method, be a disaster suffer challenging but you lot tin lonely construct 2-3 at a time!!

Here is what I found:

The video said to topographic point near a tablespoon of H2O inwards each loving loving cup of a regular muffin pan, then crack an egg over the H2O equally good equally bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.........well, that ALMOST worked.

I DID purpose the scant tablespoon of water, equally good equally I DID preheat my electrical oven to 350°, but when I tried it using a measure cupcake (muffin) pan, the egg + H2O filled it to overflowing equally good equally took a total xx minutes to cook, non 8 to 10.

On my 2d attempt, I had splendid luck using a jumbo size muffin pan (I intend they cry upward telephone them Texas size?) equally good equally I gave it a calorie-free mist of vegetable spray, so topographic point inwards the scant tablespoon of water equally good equally a large egg. I baked them at 350° for exactly 12 minutes (not 8 to 10)
and they lifted right out of the pan with a spoon.....YUM!!!


  A PERFECTLY POACHED EGG !!
Whether you lot are making 1 or 30, this method (with my tweaks) genuinely does run equally good equally it couldn't suffer easier!!
The departure inwards cooking 4th dimension (between my oven equally good equally the Foodstyle video) COULD suffer that their oven but runs hotter than mine or possibly they were using smaller eggs (?)With so many variables, I suggest you lot orbit a "test egg" to come across how long it takes inwards your oven before you lot construct a whole pan of these.
One other note: When your eggs are done to your liking, comport check them OUT OF THE PAN right away or they testament keep to cook.
Don't you lot only wishing to
dunk your toast inwards this one?

ENJOY !!!



Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing