Paul Prudhomme Seasoning Mix Clone

I've sentiment near trying commercial dry out out rubs for a long time, but I bring employment spending several dollars on them since the cistron listing tells me I bring those same spices at home!! So...... I've been experimenting alongside my ain spice rack (with picky-picky husband's timid pallet inwards psyche of course). He is (has e'er been) a meat equally good equally potatoes...salt equally good equally pepper...mild barbecue sauce shape of guy, equally good equally so I've had to acquaint these dry spice rubs "subtly" (snicker).

Today's postal service service was a big hit. I works it during i of my "2 AM can't sleep" Internet sessions equally good equally I failed to write downwards it's source, I apologize. The spice combo is only right for our taste..... not equally good spicy, but VERY flavorful equally good equally it goes proficient alongside only near any meat, flush seafood.


PAUL PRUDHOMME (style) SEASONING MIX

i tablespoon salt
i tablespoon paprika
1½ teaspoons garlic powder
i teaspoon onion powder
i teaspoon white pepper
i teaspoon DRY mustard powder
½ teaspoon enterprise position downwards cumin
½ teaspoon enterprise position downwards turmeric
¼ teaspoon enterprise position downwards nutmeg

Mix everything (makes near 1/4 cup) equally good equally rub, liberally, onto raw meat near an sixty minutes before grilling.
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing