Pulled Pork Haluski



Ingredients:

2 tablespoons butter

1 small-scale cabbage, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced into half-moons
x oz wide egg noodles
2 cups pulled pork (I suggest using a slightly sweetness pulled pork like this apple pulled pork)
salt
freshly argue black pepper




Directions:

Heat the butter inwards a large skillet. Add the onions, cabbage, salt, pepper besides as saute until the onions besides as cabbage are quite soft besides as but starting to brown. Add the pulled pork besides as hold to saute until heated through.

Meanwhile, seat upward the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain besides as add together together to the pork mixture. Stir besides as saute 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.


My thoughts:
Halušky is an Eastern European dumpling somewhat like to spaetzle but inwards the US, haluski (or haluska) is a cabbage besides as buttered noodle dish that is sometimes made with kielbasa or bacon. I e'er like to learn at the Polish festival but never made it at home. I had a pocketbook of egg noodles I got for unloosen with a coupon besides as a cabbage besides as together with then I persuasion today is the day! I love cabbage besides as together with then much it sounded like the perfect dish. I didn't bring whatsoever bacon or sausage but I did bring roughly leftover pulled pork besides as together with then why not utilisation that? I'm e'er looking for a means to repurpose leftovers! This was a fun means to utilisation the pulled pork without making hash (which I ambit love) or but having roughly other sandwich. It was filling enough to bring as its ain meal yet didn't seem like I was eating the same matter I did the nighttime before. Totally worth moving into the rotation.

I suggest using a slightly sweetness pulled pork like this  Pulled Pork Haluski
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing