Whipping Cream Biscuits

I am fairly successful when it comes to baking amongst yeast, however, biscuits pick out been one of my big failures for many years. Every together with thence often, I exam various biscuit recipes inwards hopes of finding a practiced one. After each attempt, Hubby tells me "I similar whomp biscuits" ameliorate (it is humiliating!!)

Are you lot lot familiar amongst "whomp biscuits"? They larn "whomp" when you lot lot hitting them on the edge of the counter to pop the tube system open. Personally, they aren't my favorite, exactly Hubby likes them (Pillsbury Grands).

Last week, I made Paula Deen's cream biscuits for breakfast. Because the recipe has solely THREE ingredients (self ascension flour, refined saccharify together with whipping cream), I didn't pick out actually high expectations, exactly they turned out GREAT!! The biscuits were light, moist, tasty together with oh together with thence quick. I used them to build some ham and egg sandwiches together with Hubby really liked them!!


2 cups self ascension flour (see note)
1 tablespoon sugar
1½ cups heavy whipping cream


Mix all 3 ingredients together until dough forms a ball. Turn out onto lightly floured counter together with knead 5 to 7 times. Pat dough out to ½ inch thickness together with cutting biscuits amongst a 3 inch cutter. Place on greased baking canvass (with 1" between biscuits) together with bake at 500F for 10 minutes

NOTE: I never pick out self ascension flour, together with thence for EACH CUP of self ascension flour, I substitute 1 loving loving cup of all last flour + 1¼ teaspoon baking pulverization + 1/8 teaspoon salt.

NOTE: I brushed my biscuits amongst butter when them came out of the oven.
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing