Autumn Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Seeds





Ingredients:

seeds from ii modest carbohydrate pumpkins
ane teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/2 teaspoon dry out argue ginger
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
ii tablespoons canola oil

Directions:

Preheat oven to 225. Line a baking sail with parchment paper.

In a modest bowl, stir all ingredients together to coat the seeds inwards spices besides oil.  Arrange on the baking sail inwards a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, stir, bake for 15 minutes, stir, bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven upwards to 350 for x minutes or until the seeds are actually crispy.

Cool completely besides store inwards an airtight container for upwards to 3 weeks.

My thoughts:
After I roasted the volunteer pumpkins from my yard to build the Afghan inspired pumpkin dish besides the Italian sausage pumpkin pasta, I was left with a ton of seeds. My married adult man actually nicely cleaned all the guts off them besides as well as thence they sat inwards the fridge for a few days. My offset stance was to build spicy seeds but he suggested using about warm baking type spices besides since he cleaned the seeds, I went with it. 

Long-time readers know I don't eat pumpkin pie because I discovery the combo of pumpkin puree besides pumpkin pie spices beyond repulsive but I gain like all the spices besides actual pumpkin, separately. So I stance it was a footling funny to build basically pumpkin pie spice pumpkin seeds (with a fleck of allspice, ginger, besides cardamom added). If yous like all those spices, these are the seeds for you! Try them every chip a garnish on salads or soup or every chip a snack. 




 Line a baking sail with parchment newspaper Autumn Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing