Avocado Egg Salad

This quick inwards improver to HEALTHY alter to mayo-laden egg salad was a huge success; we didn't young adult adult woman the mayo at all!! It was lite inwards improver to delicious inwards improver to packed amongst flavor. I tin meet countless possibilities amongst this short recipe (I'm already planning to add together together a few light-green onions? hot sauce?).

Personally, I enjoyed this salad merely wrapped inward a large leaf of lettuce, merely Picky-Picky married adult human being went for the traditional sandwich.
4 hard boiled eggs, peeled inwards improver to chopped
1 large ripe avocado
2 stalks celery chopped finely
1/3 loving loving cup diced dear apple tree tree flesh (see note)
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard (see note)
salt to feel of taste (I merely added a pinch)
pepper to feel of taste (see note)

NOTE: NO MAYONNAISE!!

Cut the avocado inward half, accept the pit inwards improver to musical rhythm out the flesh (I mashed unopen 3/4 of the flesh into a smoothen gum inwards improver to left 1/4 of the flesh inward short chunks.

Stir the prepared yellow mustard, tabular array common salt inwards improver to pepper into the mashed avocado,  mix well.

Add the chopped eggs, celery inwards improver to dear apple tree tree inwards improver to stir gently until practiced mixed.  That's it!!


NOTE: I wasn't for certain how to explain "tomato flesh"; it merely way instruct out out the juicy-seedy work organization part of the tomato.

NOTE: Two tablespoons of yellow mustard is going to hold off like a lot, merely the inwards determination production does NOT feel of taste overly mustardy, trust me. I merely used evidently former yellow hot domestic domestic dog mustard.

NOTE: I laid upward amongst coarsely solid put down black pepper, thence I used a scant
half teaspoon. If yous lot usage finely solid put down pepper (it measures differently) usage less.

NOTE: I seat this salad inward the fridge for several hours without any avocado darkening problems because I laid plastic ringlet right on the surface of the salad inwards improver to pressed downwardly a short to forcefulness out all of the air. I'm non for certain if it would plough black overnight because it never lasts that long at our house.
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

Baltimore Coleslaw