Everything Popcorn




Ingredients:

4 cups air-popped popcorn
1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
1/4 teaspoon popcorn salt
2-3 tablespoons melted butter



Directions:

Place the popcorn inwards a large bowl. Drizzle with butter together with toss to coat. Sprinkle with spices, toss to distribute.


My thoughts:
Matt's away for a few days being the volunteer coordinator for a Jewish deaf resultant together with hence I've been left to my possess devices. I'm not used to cooking for i anymore! Today I did a form of snackies meal for i together with made this everything bagel inspired popcorn, sliced tomatoes from the garden, together with my novel obsession: baby cucumbers dipped inwards hummus.

To instruct far to a greater extent than festive, I served it on this cute tray I received inwards my August PopSugar Must Have Box and set the popcorn inwards a vintage schoolhouse luncheon bowl my Grandpop got when he worked for the Board of Ed inwards the '70s.

You tin forcefulness out instruct $10 off your acquire PopSugar Box with the code PARTY until 8/31. My birthday is this calendar calendar week together with hence I loved that the plain of report for August (the fifth "birthday" of the PopSugar box) was celebrations together with birthdays!


To celebrate their fifth birthday, Popsugar is giving away but about prizes if yous lot sign upward for a PopSugar Box before the cease of August.

Week 1: Limited # of lucky subscribers testament win something from Pehr Designs

Week 2: Limited # of lucky subscribers testament win something from First Aid

Beauty Week 3: Limited # of lucky subscribers testament win something from Kendra Scott

Week 4: Limited # of lucky subscribers testament win something from Tarte cosmetics

Week 5 (8/31): 5 Grand Prize! Limited # of subscribers something from Cambridge Satchel Co + i yr Must Have


 Drizzle with butter together with toss to coat Everything Popcorn
Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing