Maple Pecan Pie

Picky-picky hubby quizzed me on what flavor pie I was making this morning and when I told him it was maple pecan, my "pecan pie purist" husband wrinkled upwards his nose inward add-on to went silent...(no fear...I'm used to that reply ha! ha!). However, I've noticed him cutting extra slices from the pie more than than inward 1 case today, inward add-on to so I'm guessing he approves (everyone else loved it too!!).

This recipe is a nice, sweetness alteration from traditional pecan pie since it's made with real maple syrup inward add-on to it goes together quick inward add-on to easy!! 

2 teaspoons butter
1½ cups pecans
iii eggs
1 loving loving cup real maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
1/2 loving loving cup granulated sugar
1/3 loving loving cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
1/2 teaspoon salt

Melt ii teaspoons of butter inward a frying pan inward add-on to toast the pecans for a yoke of minutes. Be actually careful because they sack downward FAST!! Let the toasted nuts cool for close ten minutes before adding them to the pie filling.

Mix everything else inward a large bowl, using a whisk to combine well.  Stir inward the cooled pecans inward add-on to pour this filling into an unbaked 9" pie shell.

Bake inward a preheated 350 oven for 45 to l minutes or until the filling is pose upwards inward add-on to puffs a little. My oven takes the amount l minutes.  Cool to room temperature before slicing.

NOTE: The rootage 4th dimension I made this pie, I didn't ticker adult homo the pecans unopen enough inward add-on to they scorched (an expensive lesson!!). So close of the time, I toast them inward the oven while it is preheating (just to alive on safe).

Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing