Mushroom Quinoa

The outset 4th dimension I bought quinoa, I cooked it without whatever seasonings. I tasted it, shrugged my shoulders inwards add-on to therefore pose it back inward the pantry. This COULDN'T alive the same quinoa that people were raving unopen could it?

What I constitute out (much later) was that yous get got to add veggies, spices, etc. to the quinoa (while cooking) and then something magical happens. Quinoa takes on the attitude of whatever yous create it with......want beefy? create it inward beef broth, wish it spicy? create it amongst Rotel tomatoes. Some people even out eat it for breakfast, simply I haven't tried that yet.

So, lately, I've been experimenting with adding different things to quinoa inwards add-on to this beefy quinoa was a hit. I hope yous similar it too.


 
 


MUSHROOM QUINOA
3/4 loving loving cup chopped onion
6 large mushrooms
1 large carrot
1 loving loving cup peas
1 loving loving cup quinoa (rinsed inwards add-on to drained)
2 cups beef broth (I used Campbell's beef consume)
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon night pepper
pinch of cayenne (optional)

Prep work: Remove stems from mushrooms inwards add-on to pose them inward the food processor along amongst the carrot. Pulse them until both vegetables are unopen the size of a pea. Next rank slice the mushrooms fairly thickly inwards add-on to set aside. Note: add together together as many of your favorite veggies as yous want.

Saute onions therefore scoot them over to border of pan. Add the mushrooms inwards add-on to sauté them (in the onion pan) until yous purchase the farm around toasty brownish color on the edges.

Put EVERYTHING into a large sauce pot and select to a boil; cutting downward heat and put a tight plumbing fixtures lid on it. Reduce boil to a gentle simmer (like for rice) inwards add-on to create for 15-20 minutes. You testament know that the quinoa is cooked completely when yous encounter that it has swollen to a semi transparent little circle inwards add-on to it has a little white seed shoot on it similar this:

 
After the quinoa is cooked, I similar to turn the oestrus off inwards add-on to permit it sit down downward (with lid on) for 10 minutes before eating. 

Depending on how many veggies yous pack into this recipe (there is no limit), yous should purchase the farm 5 or half-dozen cups inward the lastly dish. I freeze it inward i loving loving cup measures. No asking to defrost, alone microwave uncovered for ii minutes. It makes a cracking (and filling) lunch, amongst no guilt !!

 
ENJOY !!
 
Quinoa is known as a super food for many reasons. The description of almost of those reasons are words that I don't purpose every day, similar flavonoids, phylonutrients, antioxidants, etc.
 
For me, my reasons for enjoying quinoa are: it's quick inwards add-on to slow to prepare, it testament direct maintain on whatever seasonings yous similar inwards add-on to almost of all, I give the axe eat a large bowl of this inwards add-on to it doesn't reveal my blood sugars existent much at all, add-on it's gluten free!! I hope yous motility it.

Sumber https://new-myrecipes.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookmaker Salad

Ham, Pesto Inwards Add-On To Italian Cheese Stuffed Bread

2 Hour Canvass Pan Thanksgiving For Two Or Four: Onetime Bay Turkey Breast,Roasted Rootage Vegetables Inwards Add-On To Herbed Stuffing